The current collateral to host a masternode is 25,000 CTSC. You will need to send exactly 25,000 CTSC coins to an address that will be used for your masternode.
1. Open your wallet and click on the "Receive" tab
2. Enter a "Label" for your masternode (example "mn1") and click on "Request payment"
3. A popup window will appear with your "Address". Click the "Copy Address" button.
4. Now click on the "Send" tab on top of your wallet
5. Paste the address you copied into the "Pay to" box and enter 25000 in the "Amount" box
6. Click "Send" and wait for 16 confirmations.
Open the Debug Console (found under the Tools menu) and enter the following command:
Copy the generated key for later and then enter this command:
Copy the output from this command for later too...
Login to your VPS and run the following command:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ctscoin/ctsc-core-v3/master/contrib/masternodes/ctsc-installer.sh)
Select Option 1 to install a new masternode. When prompted for your privkey, enter the privkey you created in the steps above.
Once the installation is completed you will need to wait for the blockchain to fully sync before starting the MN from your wallet. You can check sync status using:
ctsc-cli mnsync status
1. Back in your personal wallet go to Tools->Open Masternode Configuration File
2. Add a new line after the example line and replace the parameters to match your own values. You will be using the values from the previous step (Outputs). Replace the IP:port with the IP of your VPS and use port 51527 just like in the example line.
Your final configuration should look something like this:
# Masternode config file# Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index# Example: mn1 127.0.0.2:51527 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0mn1 126.96.36.199:51527 8HeeH1Y4sBGLALaYBVUCYjEMQZE1YgX37tGBDQL8Xgc1K64xiq c6a86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18cd3c84c84f87e2e0d0324456a67ca718810b9 0
Save the file and close/re-open your wallet. Go to the '"Masternodes" tab, highlight your masternode and click "Start Alias". Confirm that you want to start the masternode by clicking "yes". You should then get a pop-up saying '"Masternode started successfully".
Now log back in to your VPS and run the following command:
If your masternode was successfully started, you will see: